Zimbabwean Carpet Cleaning Specialists
With more than a decade of experience in carpet cleaning, ClearWorld Cleaners is well positioned to provide you with the best carpet cleaning services in Zimbabwe.
Why Zimbabwean Home & Business Owners Trust ClearWorld Cleaners
Satisfaction Guaranteed, we emphasise on quality and how we judge that is by your satisfaction. As a cleaning company in Zimbabwe we have our developed our own innovative ways to handle common Zimbabwean stains.
There are many reasons why Clearworld Cleaners provides the best carpet cleaning service in the Zimbabwe. We hire the best people. They are clean cut, drug free, polite, courteous and we train them well.
- Proper carpet care prolongs the life of your Carpet, enhances its physical appearance and protects your floors.
- It prevents build-up of allergens and bacteria leaving you in a healthy, clean and refreshing environment.
- Carpets are expensive, regular cleaning helps to keep your carpet in a good condition, protecting the money you spent on it.
- Improves the scent of the room. Especially in a busy home with pets and children, who can leave wet spots which turn into unfortunate smell.
Carpet Cleaning Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need to vacuum before the crew arrives?
A.Pre-vacuuming of all areas to be cleaned is the first step in our cleaning process. We will do that work for you. That’s why you hire ClearWorld Cleaners; it is all included in our service at no extra charge. Have a cup of tea and enjoy watching us do that hard work!
- How long will it take to clean my carpets?
A.On average, it will take approximately 20 minutes per room. This time can vary greatly depending on the amount of furniture to be moved, how soiled the carpet is, and any necessary spot removal treatments.
- How long will it take for my carpet to dry?
A.Dry time is affected by humidity, temperature and air flow to the area. It can take anywhere between 8-24 hours for the carpet to completely dry, depending on the aforementioned variables. Using fans in any rooms cleaned and turning your air conditioning or heating system on, depending on the time of year, can help accelerate drying time. Be sure to leave the protective blocks under furniture legs and any paper used with upholstered items in place until the carpet and/or furniture is completely dry to avoid any colour transfer. You may walk on your carpet immediately after cleaning, but avoid wearing street shoes, as they may re-soil your carpet. We suggest wearing clean rubber soled shoes. Be especially careful when walking from damp, carpeted areas on to non-carpeted areas to avoid slipping.
- Do you guarantee removal of all spots or stains in the carpet?
A.We cannot guarantee that we will remove all spots or stains. There are substances that can permanently discolour the carpet fibres. The age of the carpet and the type of carpet fibres also plays a factor in this. The cleaning technician will try to determine if this is the case prior to cleaning but they are not always able to determine this before trying to remove the spots.
- How do you guarantee customer satisfaction?
A.We are happy to work with you to correct any situation that may arise. In some cases, this can mean spot cleaning specific areas of concern or even completely re-cleaning the area in question. In the end, we’re not satisfied until you are.