Dirt and grime on the surface of your microwave looks and smells bad moreover it can reduce the efficiency of your microwave not to mention the obvious health hazard. We at Clear World Cleaners have put together a few steps you can follow to have a clean microwave in 5 minutes using Vinegar.
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- A cup of water
- A microwave safe bowl
- A clean rag or paper towel
- And of course a microwave lol 🙂
Steps are as follows
- Fill a microwave safe glass or bowl half full of water then add a tablespoon of white vinegar.
- Place inside the microwave.
- Turn on for 5 minutes. You may need less time in a high powered microwave oven. Keep an eye on it the first time you try this because this will steam up the walls of the microwave and loosen the dried on gunk.
- Then remove the glass container wipe down the inside of the microwave with a clean rag or paper towel to remove any residue.
- The loose gunk should come off easily now.
- Take out the glass tray or turntable then wash it as you would wash a dish. Rather you could run it through the dishwasher if you have time
And now you are the proud owner of a clean microwave!!!!!
Don’t hesitate to give us your feedback below.
If you would like us to assist with further cleaning queries please use the contact us page.
Follow this link to find more ways to clean your microwave